How to wear pashmina
Pashmina shawls can be termed as ‘beauty with purpose’. These protect you from cold, and enhance your beauty too.
Let us see how you can have a celebrity look in Pashmina:
- Pashmina Scarves and shawls are versatile accessories. These can be draped in several styles. For example, drape your long Pashmina scarf in a loose knot similar to Lindsay Lohan. Ms. Lohan draped the long scarf behind her neck and tied a loose knot in the front for an utterly casual and chic look.
- Jessica Alba loves to wear her scarf differently with different clothes, and she is successful in creating stunning looks for herself. Let us have a look at how Jessica creates different looks:
- Wear a black tight tee shirt and flowing skirt in boho style. You can choose dark colors such purple or orange. Take a simple striped Pashmina scarf and simply wrap it around your neck, let the loose ends fall behind.
- If you are wearing a white or a light colored dress, spice it up by wearing a bright, multicolored scarf. Now, simply wear your scarf in the front, allowing the loose ends to fall behind.
- If it is winter, drape the shawl in circular pattern. Pin it up at the shoulders.
- Take one end of the Pashmina scarf in front; let the other end go behind, after draping it around the neck.
- In summer season just tie the Pashmina at the end of your handbag.
Visit our Pashmina Catalog at www.asraistyle.com